Our Service department is here to answer any questions you have regarding your swimming pool or hot tub.
We are committed to excellence and pride ourselves in abiding by the highest standards of professionalism and performance. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all the customers we service!
Service Department Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am-5pm
Saturday: Peak Season 9am-3pm
Scott C. (Service Manager)
Phone: 856-327-0010 x 2
Services We Provide
Somertime Pool and Spa Supplies, Inc. proudly services every item that we sell as well as pools and spas that may have been purchased from a competitor. Our service professionals are trained, certified and well versed in the latest technologies.
- Inground/Aboveground Pool Installation (We Do Not Subcontract!)
- Pool Excavation and Dirt Removal
- Pool Surface Maintenance
- Decorative Concrete – Stamped, Spray Deck, Texture-crete
- Concrete Pool And Deck Restoration
- Tile And Coping Replacement And Repairs
- Leak Detection And Pressure Testing
- Equipment Repairs
- New Equipment Installations
- Inground/Aboveground Vinyl Liners Measurements, Replacements, Repairs
- Safety Cover Measurements, Replacements, Repairs
- Water Features (Fountains, Waterfalls, Slides, etc.)
- Pool And Spa Inspections
- Full Service Maintenance (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
- On-site Water Testing and Analysis
- Openings & Closing for Ingrounds, Abovegrounds and Hot Tubs
- Hot Tub Delivery And Install
Our Service Team Qualification
With a combined total of over 65 years of experience, extensive training and participation in certification programs provided by our manufacturers, our service team is qualified for and dedicated to providing our customers with the best service in South Jersey. Because of this training, we have several APSP certified Service Professionals on staff.