Pool Opening and Closing Request Form
Fill out the form to request your pool opening or closing
Pool Opening/Closing Packages:
Standard Pool Opening:
- Clean (solid covers only), roll/fold winter cover and water tubes for ingrounds & air pillow for above grounds.
- Install all fittings and deck equipment (excludes diving boards).
- Remove winter plugs and test circulation equipment to check for leaks.
- Shock/Chlorinate water with up to 2lbs shock or 2gals of liquid chlorine.
- Light wash of organic cover line on pool deck (inground only).
- Light brush and vac in addition to netting debris for ingrounds. Above grounds will be netted of debris.
*Cover MUST be dry and clear of debris.
*Somertime recommends testing pool water a full 24hrs after pool is opened.
Partial Pool Opening:
Includes #2-6 ONLY
Standard Pool Closing:
- Cover pool with existing cover and position/fill water tubes for ingrounds) & position/fill air pillow for above grounds).
- Remove all fittings and deck equipment (excludes diving boards).
- Cover motor, multiport valve, heater, dive and chlorinator/brominator in protective plastic.
- Winterize all plumbing lines and install winterizing plugs.
* Customized winter chemical kits available for an additional cost. Must specify if you have a mesh cover.
Partial Pool Closing:
Includes #4 ONLY